Sunday, August 14, 2011

Summer Semester Down...Two More to Go

Fall Semester begins in exactly 9 days, where did the summer go? Oh yes, I remember, I spent it in 5 classes at the Univesity of North Florida, worried about how I was going to pass Law & Ethics after a poor mid-term grade and fighting my biggest enemy, Accounting. But I made it, a few cuts and bruises, but I managed to make it out alive with 2-A's, 1-B, and 2-C's. As my dear friend Benny would say, Im going to stick this boot up your... I am not exactly thrilled with my 2-C's however, like some say at UNF, "C's get degree's!"

This next semester is going to be a doosy...5 classes and an internship. I aced my Public Relations Cases class over the summer semester, which gives me confidence, I am in the right field. I was also reminded my AP writing skills could use some serious work and I should really learn how to create graphics.

After this Fall semester, I will have one semester to go to have my Bachelors in Communication! After all this time, I finally will have my four-year degree.

I had a lot of wonderful experiences this past semester, a successful group project and a great internship. Here is to a wonderful all A's Fall Semester...a girl can dream right?

No comments:

Post a Comment